Skip Navigation

WholeHearted Care
Surgical Services Robotic Surgery Heart Center Wound Center Women's Services Metabolic & Bariatric Services

Home > About Us > The Auxiliary

The Auxiliary

Auxiliary of Memorial Medical Center
Founded in 1905 as the "Women's Auxiliary," the Auxiliary of Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center initially provided hands-on support for the fledgling hospital.

Now open to men and women, today's Auxiliary hosts jewelry, book and chocolate sales, prize drawings, and other special events throughout the year. Since it was founded, the Auxiliary has raised more than $3 million for the medical center.

The Auxiliary opened a hospital gift shop in 1964 and initiated a scholarship program for employees in 1971.

Members may join at either active or sustaining levels. General membership meetings are held in May and December.

For membership information, call (716) 278-4440 or email volunteers@nfmmc.org.

Gift Shop
Memorial's Gift Shop is located on the ground floor, adjacent to the Medical Center's main entrance. Staffed primarily by volunteers from Memorial's Auxiliary, it offers a wide selection of gifts, cards, cosmetics, jewelry, stationery, magazines, toys, candy, floral arrangements and personal items for patients. All proceeds benefit the Medical Center.

The shop is open weekdays from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.


HFAP



Ruffolo thanks staff for making Memorial a great place to work

Summit Healthplex

Stroke Center

To Our Canadian Neighbors

Donations

Private Rooms -- No Extra Charge

Career & Volunteer Opportunities

Pay Your Bill Online